This class is not currently being offered due to the Coronavirus and “social distancing” recommendations.
“Because the first three months are the period when sociability outweighs fear, this is the primary window of opportunity for puppies to adapt to new people, animals, and experiences. Incomplete or improper socialization during this important time can increase the risk of behavioral problems later in life including fear, avoidance, and/or aggression.”
- Gain confidence through exploration and play
- Learn to focus on their handlers
Handlers will learn:
- Basic training skills
- How to facilitate positive social interactions
- Potty training techniques
- How to structure a comprehensive puppy socialization program
- Management techniques for dealing with play biting and other problem behaviors
Trainer: Angie Madden, CPDT-KA
The process of socialization has been shown to increase learning capability, memory, and cognitive flexibility while also decreasing excitability and reactivity. In other words, your puppy will be smarter and less fearful.
Give your puppy all the benefits of Puppy Social and sign up today!
8-15 weeks at the onset of class
$125 for 4 classes
$120 for adopters
Not currently offered
Day & Time
Check back in the summer or fall